Popular Posts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

E-mail exchange

So this is an actual e-mail exchange I had with a teacher.

Hey Professor,

When you passed the homework back I saw that you marked me for doing the wrong problems.  I had compeleted the standard problems instead of the fundamental questions as was asked in the assignment.  These were problems F-40 and F-42.  If I do these problems and submit them to you, can I still get credit for the work done, as you let some turn in assignments late, acting along these lines?  Thanks a bunch and let me know either way.

Sincerely,
Jesse

After sending this e-mail to the professor, the professor responds with this email.

No.

That was it.  No addressee or anything.  Not sure what to say.  At least he was quick and to the point?

-Jesse

1 comment:

  1. No, Jesse, no you can't get credit for that which I have not assigned... You must fail my class because you never come! I don't care if you ace all my tests! I will find a way to make you fail!!! Muahahaha, and fail you will!!!

    In other words....

    No.

    Or I guess just word... not words... In other word... That just sounds wierd...

    -Stormon-

    ReplyDelete