Popular Posts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter *Spoilers*

So my wife and I went out to see the new Harry Potter movie...

First things first, Daniel Radcliffe looks like E.T. Just after they all apparate to the city they are all walking along and I swear he looks just like E.T.
The best part of the movie was when the snake jumps over the bed... I was not expecting that at all... Having read the books a while back I was expecting Voldemort but NO the stinking snake jumps over the bed and scares the snot out of me! I literally jumped into my wife's lap!
Overall they did very well. Splitting the movie in two might just have been the best decision the directors have ever made. Remember movie five when you jumped from scene to scene at the speed of light? I hated that. Well, kudos to the directors for slowing it down... That little dance move by Harry... yet again... I see Extra Terrestrial... haha, hilarious...


Daniel Radcliffe Hates His Stellar Status
What do you think?

Side note-- Voldemort's lips were bigger than Angelina Jolie's... what was up with that? Anyone else notice or was that just me?

-Stormon-

1 comment:

  1. Stormon you are so funny. I totally agree that was the best of the harry potter movie's so far. but you are wrong about him looking like E.T. I think he is cuttie. and it was so funny when the snake popped out i got scared but your reactions are so much faster then mine(probably from all that ping pong). i really do love how you jumped in my lap!

    - Jamie Stormon's wife -

    p.s. i love you Stormon and Stormon Jr

    ReplyDelete