Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow

So we live in Idaho and Idaho is cold. Real cold.

I looked outside and what looked like snow was really hail! Seriously! Hail so thick it looked like snow. Well, That's beside the point. I spent two years in Taiwan and I keep tabs on what's going on over there. Right now in Pocatello it is thirty-one degrees outside. Last night it was minus two. In Taiwan? Sixty-eight! and it's a winter night over there!

Now I know my wife loves the snow and all but come on! Can't we just move?!? Think about it... no snow... no freezing temperatures... no shoveling... no starting the car half and hour before you have to leave... no icy windshields... no freezing wind...

I remember going out to the island (MaGong) a few winters back. The thermometer read four degrees that night... Centigrade... That was the coldest I ever was over there.

So, what's the moral of my story? I would gladly give up snowballs, sledding, and snowmen for 70 degree weather in the winter. :) Think about it... 70 degrees... 70 degrees... hmmm... Oh, sorry I as daydreaming there... 70 degrees...

-Stormon-

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I agree with the no snow part!! Following you now bro. :) Annie

    ReplyDelete