Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4 Months!?!

Yikes, so I guess we're not much of bloggers...

OK, OK, so we're each taking 17-18 credit hours and working 10-24 hours so, ja.

Here's the deal. Jesse and I have been looking into joining the Navy via the NUPOC program. That's Naval Nuclear Propulsion Officer Candidate program. We would both be signing up as SWO(N) officers (Surface Warfare Officer (Nuclear).)
*Don't you just hate it when people put up all those acronyms and don't tell you what the heck they mean?*
Well, that's that for the update. Jesse and I no longer have classes together, after 5-6 it was about all we could do seeing as he's Nuclear Eng./ Electrical Eng. and I'm Math/Physics... That being said, I'm at work so I'mma gonna go now.

Oh, and we have 4 followers! Yay! (One is me and another Jesse...)

-Stormon-

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Almost 5 months! Jesse get your butt in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while since you updated for sure! You sound busy!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete